- Irish Artist Info is committed to protecting your privacy. We value our visitors’ privacy as we value our own. This statement details the steps we take to protect your personal information when you visit our website. In particular, it describes the personal information that we collect, the purposes for which we use such information, and your choices regarding our use of it. The steps we take to protect your personal information and how you can review and correct your personal information are also covered here. By accessing our website, you are consenting to the information collection and use practices described in this privacy statement.
- Generally, you can visit and browse our website without entering any kind of personal information. Your personal data is collected directly from you when you register to get a user account at our site. The personal information we include is reduced to the minimum information required for us to provide a service or carry out a transaction you have requested.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, you can do so without registering and providing any other personal information but your email.
- In all cases, we gather automatically standard information about your visit to our web site, which does not identify you personally and is used in an aggregate way to analyse traffic and provide reports on our visitors. This information is basically sent by your browser to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and capabilities, operating system and language, date and time you access the site and the website from which you linked to our site. We do not link this information to your identity in any case.
- We do not rent, sell or otherwise provide your personal information to any third party for any purpose. We only use your personal information to identify you, to correspond with you and for statistical purposes. Your personal data entered in your user profile are not displayed anywhere on the website, with the exception of your name and comments if you decide to reply.
- We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or with legal process served on us, to protect and defend our rights or property, or in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of an individual.
- Irish Artist Info is committed to protecting the security of your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- When you login it is your responsibility to ensure the security of your password and not reveal this information to others, so as to prevent access to your account, especially on shared computers.
- You can exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to your personal information via e-mail addressed to email@example.com
- The personal information you provide will be processed and incorporated into a file owned by Irish Artist Info, for the purpose of providing our services as well as managing the business relation with our customers.
- Irish Artist Info may occasionally update this privacy statement.
If you have artworks you wish to display you are very welcome to sign-up and create a profile, post them in your own gallery, along with your biography, artist statement and contact details.
Say Hello !!
At Irish Artist Info, we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously. Therefore, we will not offer or sell your Personal Data to third parties, including third party advertisers.